GLOG was founded in 2010, with a holistic approach to vineyard management, services and winery support. Our dedicated team are very diverse in the background experience and have a wealth of industry knowledge and expertise. We have a long history of growing premium quality fruit for a number of highly recognised wineries.
First and foremost we are focused on 'working with the grower' to promote efficient and profitable vineyard enterprises for our clients. In an effort to maintain simplicity, the company has devised four different vineyard operation categories to enable the customer to access the required service.
"Working with the Grower"
Service Categories include:
Vineyard Design and Development
Harvesting Hand & Machine
Pest & Disease Management
Irrigation Design and Maintenance
Transport & Logistics
Contract Labour Services (Licence)
Grape Sales (ICA33)
GLOG Viticulture provide a range of transport services throughout harvest and beyond.
If you are looking to remove the concern of transport this harvest, we are here to help!
· 1/2 tonne nally and 2.5 tonne coffin bins for hire and/or transport.
· Machinery and equipment for hire and/or transport.
· All transport including bulk tippers, semi-trailers and small loads down to five tonne truck.
· Piloting vehicles available for day or night movement of wide loads.
· Flat rate for piloting per vehicle.
· Digital transport management system allowing traceability in real-time with permanent load records.
· Complete load insurance.
For more information, click the link below:
OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES
GRAPE & WINE SALES
Our strategy is to work for and partner the grower to obtain the very best price.
LABOUR MANAGEMENT RFID Software and Hardware platform for growers
Vineshears, for vineyard rejuvenation and Eutypa control program